For Our Community
Welcome to Ketchikan123, our local community resource to help you find what you need, when you need it. This website – and our convenient mobile app – is intended to link individuals with the services, programs, and resources they need to live a full and healthy life. If you are interested in the abridged print version of our Ketchikan123 Community Resource Guide, please send inquiries to email@example.com
Ketchikan Youth Fishing, Harvesting, & Lifeskills Program
Ketchikan123 is not designed for crisis response.
IF YOU ARE IN CRISIS OR EXPERIENCING A MENTAL HEALTH EMERGENCY, SUICIDAL THOUGHTS, DOMESTIC OR SEXUAL VIOLENCE,THERE ARE RESOURCES AVAILABLE.
- PeaceHealth Medical Center Emergency Room: Call 911
- Ketchikan Cares Crisis Line: Call (907) 225-2273 if you are experience depression, abuse, suicidal thoughts, anxiety, or bullying.
- WISH (Women in Safe Homes): If you need emergency safe shelter or are a victim of domestic and/or sexual violence please call 907-225-9474 or (800) 478-9474 to speak with a WISH advocate.
- Akeela/Gateway Psychiatric Emergency Services: Call (907) 225-4135 to reach on-call mental health clinicians are available 24/7 to respond for all ages suffering behavioral health emergencies.
- Alaska Careline: Call 877-266-4357 (HELP) for 24/7 support or text “4help” to 839863 from 3-11 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Network: Call 800-273-8255 (TALK) or visit https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org