Public Health Nurses provide individual, confidential clinic services and work with community partners to improve the health of the entire community. Fees are assessed for all public health nursing services. A sliding scale based on family size and income; no one is turned away for inability to pay. Serves Ketchikan, Metlakatla, and Hyder.
• Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) screening
• Family Planning including pregnancy testing and options counseling
• Tuberculosis (TB) screening and treatment
• Infectious Disease Investigation
• Health Education Presentations
• Community Assessment & Emergency Preparedness